Maintenance Human Factors Instructor Course (MHFT)
NaviMinds’ five-day MHFT Maintenance Human Factors trainer/instructor course is for delegates wishing to obtain certification as MHFT (maintenance Human Factors Trainer). Following the five-day course participants will be able to deliver effective human factors training in aviation maintenance organisations. The course syllabus fully covers the MHF training requirements for EASA 145 engineering organizations.
We take participants through a well-structured course dealing with the principles of teaching and learning and presentation techniques in a fun and active manner. All elements of CRM and Human Factors are covered via role plays, group discussions, exercises and a few thought provoking scenarios. This includes a bunch of experiential learning exercises designed and developed by NaviMinds.
Courses are held in central Copenhagen – we can help you find suitable accommodation. For a quotation on in-house training at your facilities, please contact us.
- 360 page trainer manual (edition 2017)
- Lesson plans for each topic
- Student handouts
- Powerpoint presentations
- All of the above on a memory stick
- Copyright permission for use and reproduction for internal training
- Certification on completion of the course
- Light breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit and refreshments on all days (vegetarian, vegan or other dietary requests are catered for)
- Held in our 5-star training facilities
- Easy access from Copenhagen Airport and city center
Price: 2190 Euros per participant (no VAT will be added to this price)