CRM Instructor/Trainer core course
Our five-day CRM Instructor/Trainer course is for delegates wishing to obtain certification as CRM Instructor or Trainer (CRMI/CRMT).
We offer the most comprehensive training package on the market including a complete CRM Instructor manual and a range of plug’n’play lesson plans. Our lesson plans will save a considerate amount of time when you prepare for your internal CRM training courses. We furthermore include a number of group exercises designed to heighten learning and make Crew Resource Management a learning experience to remember. Upon course completion of the course the delegate will be able to design and deliver EASA compliant Crew Resource Management training sessions themselves in both civil and military aviation operations.
We take participants through a well-structured course dealing with the principles of teaching and learning and presentation techniques in a fun and active manner.
All elements of CRM are covered via role plays, group discussions, exercises and a few thought provoking scenarios. This includes a bunch of experiential learning exercises designed by NaviMinds. The exercises are exclusive to NaviMinds and have been developed to help the CRM instructor or trainer achieve a higher level of activity and facilitation in the classroom.
The 5 day CRM Instructor Course fully complies with all regulatory bodies; EASA, ICAO and FAA and is suitable for participants from both civil and military aviation organisations. Courses are held at our very own training facility in the heart of Copenhagen – we can help you find suitable accommodation.
- 380 pages CRM Trainer Manual edition II from 2020
- Plug’n’play lesson plans for each topic
- Student handouts
- Powerpoint presentations
- All of the above on a memory stick
- Numerous group exercises designed by NaviMinds
- Copyright permission for use and reproduction for internal training
- Certification on completion of the course
- Light breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit and refreshments on all days (vegetarian, vegan or other dietary requests are catered for)
- Held in our 5-star training facilities in the heart of Copenhagen
- Easy access from Copenhagen Airport and city center
Price physical classroom: 2290 EUR (no VAT will be added)
Price virtual classroom: 1950 EUR (no VAT will be added)